Monday, August 11, 2008

Disney Memories

We were in Orlando Aug 4th-9th. It is so true that Disney is a dream and completely magical! The first day we just hung out at the pool, relaxed and ate supper at a resort. Tuesday we did Magic Kingdom and Epcot, Wednesday was Hollywood Studios, Thursday we made the most of our park hopper tickets by going from Magic Kingdom to Animal Kingdom to Epcot, and Friday we went to Hollywood Studios for the morning, went back to take a nap, then went to Magic Kingdom until 3 AM!!!! It was a blast of a way to end the trip! Saturday we walked around Downtown Disney and spent way too much money ;) Mostly on toys that I wanted - hehe! I will post more memories later when I am not trying to recover and clean like crazy! But here are some pics:
Jameson and Bethany with Donald

Bethany with Buzz and Woody
Jameson and Emma at a 3D Movie
Toy Story is my Favorite!

2 comments:

audrey said...

Oh I love it! That looks like so much fun!!! You'll have to let me know if J did well on the trip since he's the youngest and there's so much to do...would love to take my kiddos "one of these days"...

consuela said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! That's so great you were able to go down there before school! I bet the kids had a blast!