What a beautiful week we have had here. Today was 80 degrees. It's rarely ever windy. Sun has shined nonstop all day this week. It is my favorite time of year anyway with the leaves changing and the evenings cooling down, but it has been amazing knowing that it was 80 here and what, 50's in ND today? Took Jameson to the park next to Thousand Hills Lake yesterday- it was perfect!
Last night I had a bunch of friends over for an Uppercase Living Party- it was so awesome to have people over- it is my favorite thing to do! We then got a babysitter named Allyson. She was an absolutely dream- great girl, the kids love her- met her through the Christian Campus Fellowship at Truman University. She watched the kids while we went to a friend's house and watched the Presidential Debate. Gotta say, Obama did a great job on the debate!!!! I swear, I change my mind every day of who I am going to vote for!
Phil has a whole 14 days with no tests, so we are enjoying actually seeing each other every now and then.
Oh- and I got Wii Fit today! I have been searching for this for months but it is always sold out! So I am completely excited to try it out!
1 comment:
Grats on the Wii fit girly! I'm still hoping to score a Wii by Christmas. Derek and I have a bet going on- for some reason he thinks the Wii is going to drop $100 by Christmas-- I say it's only going up. We'll see who gets the back massage...
I totally love this time of year, too. It's been so nice in Logan, I'm glad to hear it's been nice there, too!
Thanks for the comment on my other blog. I couldn't have said it better!
Post a Comment