Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged!

The Rules

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.

1. I always wonder if anyone actually reads this blog.

2. I have been blind in my right eye since I was born. I can make out colors sometimes but that is it. No idea why- just how God made me!

3. I bite my nails and grind my teeth.

4. Steel Magnolias is still my all time favorite movie.

5. I went to my senior prom with the guy that would turn out to be my husband!

6. I dedicated my life to Jesus at Lakewood Park Bible Camp in ND when I was 14. Still have ups and downs and lots of growing to do, but by His amazing grace, I know where I am going!

7. I refuse to drink or eat from styrofoam. It is staticy and collects hair and stuff on it- I promise, next time you have a styrofoam cup, look inside. Bet ya'all really wanted to know that, eh? (trying to include southern ya'all with northern eh, how does that sound?)

TAG! The following friends have been tagged to do this on their blogs! :)

Tasheena
Tiarnna
Melissa
Janae
Patrick
Heather
Bonnie

No comments: