Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11 Babies: Children Who Lost Fathers Think Back

Megan and I were watching the videos on YouTube from Sept. 11th. She asked why bodies were falling from the towers. I explained. She said, Mom, which choice is worse- being burned and smokey or jumping and falling to die? I think the hardest part of that day was knowing beautiful human beings had only those two options to pick from. The entire day is burned in my memory forever... and as horrible as it is to watch again, it is our responsibility to teach our children what happened. For them to understand and carry on the memory so they understand why their Daddy and so many of our friends went to Afghanistan, why so many of our amazing American Soldiers have lost their own lives to try to ensure that this never happens again. To remind our children that there are many children out there with out a father because of these horrible attacks:












No comments: