He started Internal Medicine yesterday. A Urology case came in last night for surgery, so he stayed til 9 pm to watch the surgery. He has to be at the hospital at 545 am, so it was a long day yesterday. Today, he was there at 545 again but got off at noon so he could come nap til 4, then started on call at 5 pm until noon tomorrow.
I had a fantastic week last week. I've been praying a lot for God to bring people into my life and give me the strength to put myself out there and get past the feelings I've had of 'we are just here for 2 yrs anyway so why get invested'. He came through, of course! A group of 3-4 of us moms of swimmers started to work out together on MWF nights while Emma is swimming. A few ladies from my Bible study gave me their #s and invited me to their homes. And Via Christi is having a dinner for students AND spouses next week- I am super excited about that. Plus, I had a job interview today and another one tomorrow.
And, fall has arrived. Gorgeous 75* days. Love it.
1 comment:
Good luck with the job interviews. What did you apply for?
Post a Comment