Tonight we had a little orientation dinner at KCOM. It was the first organized event to introduce us to some of the Class of 2012 and their spouses/significant others. It was nice and made it feel like this is really happening- and soon!
The kids have all been in Vacation Bible School this week. 6-8:30 every night. They have absolutely loved it. Tonight was a little skit about how we need Jesus in every stage of life, and we walked in to the sanctuary in time to see Jameson play the child. He ran across the stage and into 'Jesus's' arms and hugged him for a minute or so. He did amazing! So cute! He told the VBS director backstage "I am a little nervous" ;) Then when we got home tonight, he said to me, "I am glad to be home cuz I was so nervous being on stage".
We leave for St Louis about noon tomorrow. It is our 10th Anniversary tomorrow! Amazing! We are using a drop in center there to go out to dinner. And enjoying Missouri's "Tax Free Weekend" to buy fall clothes and school supplies! Then we fly to Disney World on Monday at 7 am...we'll keep pictures updated!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary & enjoy Disney World. How exciting! ;)
Love the new blog layout, by the way...
I love your new layout, and Jameson is soooo cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment