Yikes-I have really been slacking off on taking pictures and posting on blogs!
Things are good here but incredibly busy. Phil has finals this week, kids busy with school, and I took on a lot of volunteering at their different schools. At Jameson's school I am selling Home Interior candles--let me know if you are interested!
Phil is flat-out amazing. I'll be honest- marriage can be a challenge in med school. Leaving to study at 5 am. Getting home at midnight. He's tired and stressed. I am tired and crabby and lonely and missing being at Grandma Joyce's for hunting and missing GF. But then something just flipped....we are both here to support each other no matter what and we are incredibly blessed and he is doing so well grade-wise, and I have great friends and activities here.... so anyway- this week, even with finals, we have found good quality time together and had lots of hugs and laughs. He has one test every day this week, then he is DONE with his first quarter at 10 am on Friday! SO excited for this milestone! The school celebrates with cookies and milk, then we are taking off as a family to Branson!!!! WOO HOO!
Then on Wednesday my parents are arriving for Thanksgiving! We are so excited and counting down the days!
No comments:
Post a Comment