Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Dream Picture!

My photo on Canvas from CanvasOnDemand.com

I have always dreamed of having a picture like this taken of our family. I love this pose when I've seen it on friends' walls. So, when Julie Jenson took this pic of us I just had to have it on MY wall! =) It's taken at 1000 Hills, which was my peaceful place in Kirksville where I would walk or jog every morning, where I canoed for the first time with Phil and our family got pontoons, where the kids had field trips that I could be a part of. I adore it out there, such a little gem of a place, and with the purple blooms in March/April, it was a place I wanted to capture and remember forever. THIS is my finished canvas and is being hung today on my living room wall.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I luuuuuuuv it. :)

Krista said...

Like!

Monica Lifferth said...

Sooooo cute. I love when things work out beautifully. Glad you got your dream photo!