Friday, January 28, 2011

To pierce or not to pierce?

I have 3 friends that have nose rings. I think they are incredibly cute. I totally want one. I am hanging with one of those friends tomorrow for the day and am on the verge of having her hold my hand while I get my nose pierced.

And I mean like this



Not Like
Emma and Bethany say I am too old to do it.

I used to think it looked totally unprofessional.

Now, I think it makes them look younger. And I am feeling pretty dang old and could use a little youngness in my life =)

Thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who needs an extra hole in their nose to look young?!?! You're beautiful the way you are, don't change a hair....or a nose... :) Love ya!

lauramarie said...

i agree...don't do it!!! you are so not old...way fun...totally happy...stay you lady!

Christina Dalton said...

I kind of think the small studs are cute. I have a small mole on my nose where a nose ring would be and people think it's one all the time.
Use a stick on for a while and see what you think :)
If you do it I want to see pictures.

Krista said...

O your pictures didn't show up! I realize I am a couple days late on this-- what did you decide?! I went through a stage of admiring nose studs... I would advocate that over a ring, but that is me :-)