10 Things Most People Don't Know About Me:1. 99% of the time the only radio station on in my car is a Christian station. With my twins getting older, I am much more aware of inappropriate chatter by DJs and song lyrics that I just don't want to expose my kiddos to.
2. The biggest regret of my entire life is that I didn't dance with my Grandpa Knutson at my wedding. My most treasured memory is also from my wedding- that my husband had the guts to sing to me in front of everyone at our reception!
3. I want to be a runner. Really bad. About every other month, I set my mind to it and insist I will run a 5K next month... then I just never do it. I am starting again. Tomorrow.
4. 6 years ago on Feb 10th, I opened my own drop-in child care center. Feb 14th was always our busiest day of the entire year. This time of the year, I feel really sentimental about giving up my successful career, money, and 5,000 families who came through the door of Little Keepers in 3 years to leave it all and move to Missouri.
5. Phil and I would probably be divorced if I hadn't sold my business and we hadn't moved to Missouri. Noone really knew how bad our marriage was after he came home from Afghanistan and I was obsessed with my work. Being 1000 miles away from it all is what God knew we needed to depend on each other again.
6. I am blind in my right eye. I can't see 3D things because of this, so I am a super bitter person when all these cute movies are now being released in 3D and cost more money at the theater and I can't see them, dang it!
7. My son is 7 years old and still sleeps with me. And I love it. No shame.
8. I am on my 3rd wedding ring in 13 years. I have issues with losing things =)
9. Red Velvet cake is my weakness.
10. Top Gun, Grumpy Old Men, and Father of the Bride are 3 movies I could watch over and over.
7 comments:
The more I know about you, the more I love you!
LOVED THIS!!!!!! :) Thanks! And i have always loved you, I am so thankful that I found a sister of the heart so many years ago! :)
You are awesome, Mandy! I just love you!
Wow...I didn't know about the business side of you! I am very proud of you for standing by your man! Happy V-Day!!
OOh I would like to have a couple more wedding rings! Glad you and Phil are still together. You two are seriously a cute couple.
It's neat to hear the snippets of your life. Thanks for sharing! And I am glad you moved to Kirksville :-)
I loved reading all of these things about you!!! A couple of them even confirmed why I think you are sooooo amazing!! :)
Post a Comment