Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 2






Day 2: A picture of you and the person who have been the closest to for the longest


K and I met when we were 2 years old and our moms worked at a daycare center together. I feel like the luckiest person in the world that I have had the same bestie my whole life. From sleepovers to DUIs to ditching our prom dates (even though she had the super cute foreign exchange student) to weddings and baby showers and high school reunion planning, we have made awesome memories. When Phil was in Afghanistan or when Little Keepers needed a good organizing, this was the girl who could pick me up off the floor and stand me back up. Every time we talk about where to move next, getting close to her and her kiddos is what drives my location decisions. I love her so much.

No comments: