Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 3


Day 3
A picture of the cast from my favorite show.

Top Chef.


Love this show. Never miss it. Watch the marathon reruns on weekends. From 8 seasons ago. Know who wins. Still watch it over and over. And the Schwan Man now brings me some of the food they cook.

The funny thing is--- I am the pickiest eater in the world. Dr. Phil laughs at me because I think the food they make every week looks gross and I'd never try it.

But, its not about the food.

The competition is heavy. The hosts are awesome. The guest judges are cool. The cast of characters every season are super interesting.

I have good memories of sharing Top Chef with Hil and Farrel over cheesecake or cookies.

And of all the reality TV shows that I have a sick addiction to, Dr. Phil watches it with me. But- I think he just watches it for Padma.





(He watches the Bachelor too but will beat me up if I admit that on my blog.)

(Oops.)

1 comment:

J and K said...

Bahahahaha! I just outed my hubby for secretly watching the bachelor too!! I also have shows that I've seen a million times, and could watch over and over and over. My husband would say, "Haven't you seen this one?" And I would say, "Yeah... I can't help myself." :) We are a lot a like. Too bad we don't live closer to each other! ;)