Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 4

A Picture of my Night

No real pictures.... so here's the mental image.

A week ago Wichita had the coldest temps on record. 8 inches of snow.

Today, 70*. OH, how I love Wichita weather. My favorite.

Love the highs and lows and variety.

The kids played outside for hours. I cleaned in peace.

American Idol. Love it as much this season as I did the first season. 2 glorious hours of Steven Tyler's cookyness and music and drama.

Only thing missing is my man. Bless him for working so hard. Overnights every night this week.


3 comments:

lauramarie said...

so i have to say i am so glad for dereks schedule and experiences. i think he got a killer deal here! hope you are happy:) boo for overnighters!

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

I'm kinda jealous =) lol

Gotta think though that outrotations and residency wont be such a shocker on my system now ha! And he's seen cool cases overnight so that is fun for him.

Just justifying it in my head so I don't whine too much ;0)

Christina Dalton said...

We've been lucky with only 1 overnighter so far.
You're night sounds fun and I'll be over in a few hours to do join you ;) I WISH!