Monday, May 9, 2011

How My Daughter Views Me

"My Mom"
By Emma Wanzek
My mom is a vacuum. My mom is a vacuum because she cleans a lot, she likes things to be clean and organized, and because she is always clean.
My mom is a Bible. My mom is a Bible because she always goes to church, she always looks in a good perspective, and because she knows Bible verses.
My mom is a daycare. My mom is a daycare because she has four kids, because she used to manage a daycare, and because she loves kids. My mom is a daycare because she is a Para at Andover High.

I love these girls.


3 comments:

cassieplienis said...

super cute! :) I love your kids too! :)

Christina Dalton said...

How cute! The vacuum part made me laugh. I might be compared to a vacuum for other reasons :) Especially tonight after I ate a gigantic bowl of ice cream.

J and K said...

I always love seeing through kids eyes. :) Clean, spiritual and loves kids... that's pretty great they view their mom like that! Thanks for sharing.